Join us for our 24th State of the Nation, our CEO networking breakfast event brought to you in collaboration with the National Retail Association, where we’ll exclusively launch our highly anticipated consumer and retailer sentiment survey results. Gain valuable insights into the thoughts and emotions of today’s consumers and discover how retailers are reacting. This invite-only event is specifically designed for CEOs and industry leaders who are seeking to navigate the challenges of the current market.
Our exclusive retail panel of guest speakers include:
- Lydia Bertini – Head of Customer and People, Miss Amara
- Matt Robertson – Managing Director, Alquemie Group representing AG LEGO® Certified Stores, National Geographic and Disney 100, to name a few
- Angus McDonald – CEO, Barbeques Galore
- Mark James – Co-Founder, Customology
- And Retail Doctor Group’s CEO, Brian Walker and COO and Head of Insights, Anastasia Lloyd Wallis
During this event, you can participate in an engaging panel discussion featuring prominent retail leaders who will share their strategies for remaining competitive in this ever-changing landscape. Don’t miss this chance to learn from industry experts and gain actionable insights to shape your retail strategy moving forward.
Location: Kirribilli Club (Sydney) – 11 Harbourview Cres, Lavender Bay NSW 2060
Cost: Complimentary – seats are limited
Inclusions: Complimentary light breakfast and barista coffee served
Follow our socials to keep up to date on special announcements and more information. Click on the social icons to the right of the screen to connect >
Register your interest in attending the Sydney event below. Limited seats are available.
Please note that the link to book tickets will be sent to your email upon approval.